As of 5th April 2021, India’s COVID-19 situation has an aggregate of 12,589,067 affirmed cases and 103,558 affirmed cases in the previous 24 hours.
- Union Health Minister dispatches Integrated Health Information Platform (IHIP), the overhauled Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP) computerized stage (Link)
- PM audits COVID-19 pandemic circumstance and Covid-19 immunization (Link)
- Cabinet Secretary audits COVID-19 status with all States/UTs (Link)
- COVID-19 immunization to be offered on throughout the times of April at all Public and Private COVID Vaccination Centers, including occasions (Link)
- Union Health Secretary and Member, NITI Aayog seat undeniable level gathering to audit COVID-19 status and general wellbeing estimates taken by Punjab and Chandigarh (Link)
- Union Health Minister discharges archive named – “Chasing the Virus: A Public Wellbeing Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic” (Link)
- Director-General of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) makes introduction to Vice President on Sewage and Air Surveillance System to recognize COVID-19 (Link)
India’s COVID-19 situation
- As of fifth April 2021, India detailed an aggregate of 12,589,067 affirmed cases and 103,558 affirmed cases inside the previous 24 hours. This is most noteworthy number of every day COVID-19 cases revealed by India. An aggregate of 165,101 passings have been accounted for, subtleties here.
- Now India is detailing most noteworthy number of day by day cases on the planet.
- Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Karnataka, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Delhi, and Uttar Pradesh report a lofty ascent in day by day cases (Link)
State wise India’s COVID-19 situation
- In Kerala, nodal officials have been named to guarantee safe gather information with adherence to COVID-19 convention and rules
- In Himachal Pradesh, all assemblages and langars inside and around spots of love have been restricted
- In Maharashtra, lockdown over the course of the ends of the week has been reported till 30 April
Country Covid-19 update by WHO
Coordination in India’s COVID-19 situation
- WCO keeps on offering specialized help to MoHFW, NCDC, ICMR and NDMA at the public level and through team/control rooms at the state and area level in Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Puducherry
- Participated in gatherings in regards to COVID-19 flood, reaction, and immunization led by Chief Ministers, Health Ministers, Chief as well as Health Secretaries in Delhi, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Maharashtra, Punjab, and Uttar Pradesh,
- Attended gatherings led by Mission Director, National Health Mission in regards to COVID – 19 reaction and immunization in Karnataka
- Continues to go to week after week audit meeting of COVID Intensive Vaccination Committee led by Lieutenant Governor in Puducherry
- Participated in the master board meeting led by Chief Secretary in Tamil Nadu and introduced COVID-19 circumstance information and immunization checking markers
- WCO is supporting checking of immunization meetings the nation over and keeps on giving flood backing to preparing, microplanning and observing
Contact Tracing, Containment and Surveillance
- Country office keeps on offering specialized help for COVID-19 regulation exercises in Andhra Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh
- Supporting cover consistence concentrate in all Kumbha Mela Zones in Haridwar, Uttar Pradesh
- Efforts to fortify VPD observation and inoculation are in progress in Andhra Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana
- Supporting Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, AP with refinement endeavors for observation of AFP/MR/DPT
- Supporting Haryana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, and Telangana in fortifying and smoothing out AEFI observation
- Supporting AP, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Gujarat, Haryana, J&K, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, MP, Telangana, in arranging and execution of Intensified Mission Indradhanush 3.0
- For National Immunization Day for Polio support is provided to Haryana
- Facilitated workshop on adjusted case meaning of Measles-Rubella in Chhattisgarh
- Successfully supported for inception of fever and rash observation in Gujarat
As of fifth April 2021, India has tried in excess of 249 M examples. Tests incorporate both, RTPCR and Rapid Antigen.
The majority of the huge states are sloping RTPCR tests. India’s present test inspiration rate (7DMA) is 7.7%.
India kept on driving Covid-19 vaccination among different age bunch with preconditions, subtleties here.