I interested to suggest the place that must easy for you.
Best Places that i visited and also some new places.
- Universal Studios Singapore – Singapore boasts of featuring one of the most good adventure parks in the world. With adrenaline rushing rides and different world-famous themes, Universal studios Singapore has excelled in attracting tourists from the world. This park has 24 major rides along with the 7 themed zones. From adult to children, shows and entertainments are provided to all.Highlights: The park is famous for its rides and uniquely designed themes.Location: Universal Studios Singapore is located on Sentosa Island, Singapore.
Timings: The park remains open between 10 AM in the morning to 6 PM in the evening.Entry fee: Ticket prices vary depending on the rides, a number of total visiting, etc. However, the minimum price is INR 3,500 & SGD 66
- Singapore Flyer – Singapore Flyer is the one of the major things that make Singapore one of the top tourist destinations from world. It’s the tallest Ferris wheel in Asia which can hold 28 passengers in one air-conditioned capsule and total 28 capsules are there. Once in the wheel, you are bound to get the adrenaline rush of your life.Highlights: The wheel takes you on a heart-pumping ride and gives you spectacular views from a height of 165 meters.Timings: Singapore flyer remains open from morning 8:30 AM to evening 10:30 PM.Location: The Singapore Flyer is located at the 30 raffles ave.
Ticket fee: INR 2,750
- Gardens By The Bay – Gardens by the bay, offer spellbinding views of the waterfront. This Singapore tourist place is an award-winning horticulture spot that sprawls across 101 hectares of land and is basically comprised of two major areas-Bay East Garden and Bay South Garden and is one of the best places to visit in Singapore.
Location: 18 Marina Gardens Dr, Singapore, 018953
Price: INR 1,170
Opening Hours: Open Daily, Time – 5 am- 2 am
- Night Safari Nocturnal Wildlife Park – The Night Safari in Singapore opens its shutter post the dusk falls and welcomes you in a thrilling world of nocturnal species and their lowly-lit homes. This Singapore tourist place is the world’s first-night safari park, Night Safari is one of the must-visit tourist places to visit in Singapore.
Location: The Night Safari is situated at the Mandai in Singapore, at 80 Mandai Lake Road. Pin- 729826
Price- INR 2,030
Opening Hours: Open Daily 7:15 pm to 12 am (midnight) (Last Ticket Sale at 11.15pm)
- Merlion Park – We all know what this is. In every advertisement of Singapore, we have noticed the majestic half lion- half mermaid icon roaring fountain from its mouth. Singapore is incomplete without this masterpiece. The Mythical Merlion has a tale to tell the tourists. The body represents Singapore’s ancient business, fishing and the head represents Singapore’s original name, Singapura, meaning “the Lion City”. Highlights: This Singapore tourist place is also located in the park. Singapore has 7 Merlion Statues, the original sculpture built in 1964 and the cub is found in the Park. You can also view the Light and Laser show – Wonderfull or take a River Cruise.
Location: Fullerton Road, Marina Bay, Singapore Hours: All day long
Admission: INR 500
- Singapore Zoo – Singapore zoo is listed among the top Singapore tourist places due to its featuring unique and wide varieties of animals. But Singapore zoo isn’t just an ordinary zoo, but way more than that. Singapore zoo comprises one main branch that showcases the wild diversity and other three branches that features wild jungle safari, night safari, and Jurong Bird Park.Highlights: The best thing about the zoo is that its open and most of the tour is provided in the form of safari ride.Location: Singapore zoo is located in the central catchment area, Singapore.
Price: INR 1,525
- Tiger Sky Tower – Initially known as the Carlsberg Sky Tower, the Tiger Sky Tower is Singapore’s highest known observation tower and is located at the Sentosa Island’s Imbiah Lookout Zone. The tower rotates 131 meters above the sea level, so you can start taking panorama images of the island country or simply recline back at the air-conditioned comfortable cabins to enjoy the 360° views across the famous Singapore attractions and beaches of Sentosa.
Location: 41Imbiah Road, Sentosa Island, Singapore 099707
Price: INR 550
Opening Hours: Open Daily 9AM-9PM
- Marina Bay – Marina Bay is one of the gorgeous places to visit in Singapore and is the main hub for Business, Finance, and Community activities. Marina Bay has transformed the outlook of urban Singapore and showcases the country’s economic status, stature, and technological development. It is an amalgamation of architectural masterpieces, fine dines, an array of shopping haunts, seasonal festivals and events, and luxurious stays. Highlights: Marina Bay Sands Casino; Marina Bay Sky Park, the Gardens Bay (Supertree Grove), the famous and bold Merlion; ArtScience Museum; world’s largest Observation Wheel – Singapore Flyer; Formula 1 Grand Prix Event; Marina Bay Golf Course and lot more.
Hours: All day long
Location: Heart of Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium – Soak yourself underwater at the S.E.A aquarium and explore more than 100,000 marine species. S.E.A Aquarium Singapore is one of the major places to see as it is also home to creatures like leopard shark, squadrons, goliath grouper, and manta Raya.
Location: 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa, Island, Singapore, 098269
Price: INR 1,450
Opening Hours: Open Daily From 10 am, Closing time may vary
- Sentosa Island – A fun island resort and one of the most famous Singapore attractions, Sentosa Island is solely built to offer recreation and excitement to the smile-starved souls. Few of the frequented and availed attractions include the impressive Resorts World, Tiger Sky Tower, Singapore Butterfly an Insect Kingdom, Universal Studios Singapore and one of the biggest concoctions of aquatic species in the world- SEA Aquarium.
Location: The Sentosa Island is situated in the South of Singapore CBD and is just 12-minute cable car ride away from the Vivo City.
Opening Hours Open Daily Time- 9 am to 10 pm daily
Price: INR 2,510
- Jurong Bird Park – Jurong Bird Park is home to some around 5000 birds from about 400 species, and spreads across 20.2 hectares, hushed away in the western part of Singapore, besides being one of the finest and must-visit places to visit in Singapore. When at Jurong Bird Park, you get the luxury to be up and close with some of the rarest and prettiest feathered buddies in Singapore.
Location: 2 Jurong Hill, Singapore, 628925
Price: INR 1,250
Opening Hours: Open Daily, Time – 8.30-6.00pm (Last Entry- 5:30pm)
- Trick Eye Museum – Gear up to let your imagination run free in the museum. The Trick Eye Museum, in Singapore, is one of the international acclaimed optical art museums of Korea and is one of the best places to visit in Singapore, that incorporates Augmented Reality features.
Location: 26 Sentosa Gateway #01-43/44, Singapore 098138
Price: INR 850
Opening Hours: Open Daily, Time: 10AM-9PM
- Experience Little India – While Singapore tourist places are all about modern day culture, ultra-modern monuments, and buildings, advanced architects, and nature-friendly parks, there’s also a traditional and cultural side of the city. But the culture isn’t about Singapore. Instead, it’s about India. A mini India exists in this city where, once you step into, you will get a wide exposure to India and its glorious culture.Highlights: Mini India is famous for its foods and Indian culture. Some of the famous shops in the district include traditional sari shops, goldsmith shops, and etc. the main festival in this region is Diwali when the streets light up with eye-catching colourful lights.Location: Mini India is situated in the Serangoon road and in the neighbouring streets.
- Infinity Pool at Marina Bay Sands – How about floating in the largest rooftop Infinity Pool in the world, while enjoying the glitzy city-skyline from above 57 levels? There is no spectacular photo-session spot anywhere else in Singapore than here.
Location: Marina Bay Sands is situated at 10 Bayfront Avenue in the center of Singapore’s entertainment and business district.
Price: INR 1,200
Opening Hours: Open Daily Time- 6 am-11 pm
- Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum – There is a long list of places to see in Singapore but China town district and Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum is a major tourist gatherer in there. The temple was built in the year 2007 and is a classic example of Buddhist – China architecture. It is said that the Sacred Remnants of Buddha’s tooth is stored in this temple. Highlights: Various artefacts of Buddha’s in the Museum such as his Tongue and Bone Remnants; Film Screenings, Cultural Performances, Buddha Prayer Wheel and Pagoda, and Eminent Sangha
Location: South Bridge Road, Singapore
Hours: 7 am to 7 pm every day.
- Tree-top Walk at MacRitchie Reservoir – MacRitchie offers refreshing hiking for all the nature lovers out there. The place is perfect for taking a walk and observing nature closely. The main purpose behind the establishment of McRitchie was to store rainwater. It is a part of Singapore’s water catchment system to store rainwater in the reservoir. Highlights: Tree-top walks, cross-country runs, and water sports activities are the major features of McRitchie reservoir.Timings: The park is generally open from 9 AM in the morning to 5 PM in the evening
- Arab Street – Don’t get confused by the name. There’s not only Arab in it but a true glimpse of long-lost Singapore in the urban era. Arab Street is one of the coolest and authentic neighbourhoods of Singapore. From beautiful Masjid Sultan mosque to trendy bikes and street arts, Arab Street is splendour to your vision, taste and shopping bags. Arab Street refers to the combined areas of Bussorah Street, Haji and Bali lanes, and Muscat street. Highlights: Glimpses of the Arab Kampong, known as Muslim Quarter, where hand knitted Persian rugs, Arabic textiles and fabrics and special Arabic tea.
Also get a taste of Indie art and custom in the form of great food, clothing, street arts, boutiques and rows of shophouses.
Location: Arab Street, Singapore