The OnePlus 10T came out earlier this month, and a software update has already been released for it. These days, it’s not unusual for phone makers to roll out updates soon after a phone comes out. We think it’s hard for the OnePlus’ software team to make sure that the software is stable in time for shipping, given how quickly new products are made and released. So, these updates happen all the time. Now, the OnePlus 10T is getting its second software update, which improves the camera and other parts of the phone even more.
The new software update will come over the air and fix bugs and make the camera, user interface (UI), and performance better. The company says that this is an important software update that will make the OnePlus 10T even easier to use. The update has version number A.06 and is being rolled out in India and around the world. But, as is usual for these kinds of updates, they are being rolled out in stages. Because of this, only a few users will get the update today. The company says that a wider rollout will start in a few days.
The update makes several changes for the better. So far, it has improved the camera’s performance and made portraits look better. Also, the ultrawide shooter gets a few updates now and then. The software part of AI retouch is also pretty cool. There It looks like there were some problems with retouching, and with this update, the company is trying to fix these bugs. In addition, the fingerprint that wasn’t working as well as it should is getting better. Last but not least, the OnePlus 10T has the usual and mysterious “under-the-hood” improvements that make it run faster and more stable. There are also more improvements, a list of which is below:
OnePlus 10T OXYGEN OS 12A.06 Updates
- Makes the system more stable and easy to use.
- Optimizes the stability of applications running in the background.
- Optimization for how it looks on the screen.
- Boosts the OTG function
- Optimizes the algorithm for recognizing fingerprints and makes it easier to use fingerprints.
- Makes portrait mode’s shooting work better.
- Brings optimization to how the ultra-wide lens works when shooting.
- Improves the way AI Retouch works when the front camera is used.
- Fixes the problem that sometimes happens when Supervooc charging is not picked up correctly.
- If you want to force-check the update, go to Settings > System > System Update. The OnePlus 10T is just getting started.
- The OnePlus 10T is a good flagship phone. It has a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor, a 4,800 mAh battery, and a charging speed of up to 150W. But because it lasts so long, it has been the subject of debate.